1. Do not use any equipment in any way other than designed or intended by the manufacturer. It is imperative that EXERBOTICS equipment is used properly to avoid injury.
2. Keep hands and feet clear at all times from moving parts to avoid injury.
CHECK FOR DAMAGED PARTS
1. DO NOT use any equipment that is damaged and or has worn or broken parts. Use only replacement parts supplied by EXERBOTICS.
2. MAINTAIN LABELS AND NAMEPLATES: Do not remove labels for any reason. They contain important information. If unreadable or missing, contact EXERBOTICS for a replacement.
4. MAINTAIN ALL EQUIPMENT: Preventative maintenance is the key to smooth operating equipment as well as keeping your liability to a minimum. Equipment needs to be inspected at regular intervals.
5. Ensure that any person(s) making adjustments or performing maintenance or repair of any kind is qualified to do so. EXERBOTICS will provide service and maintenance training at our corporate facility upon request or in the field if proper arrangements are made.
SPECIFIC OPERATING WARNINGS
1. Do not allow users to wear loose fitting clothing while using equipment. It is also recommended to have users secure long hair back and up to avoid contact with moving parts.
2. When adjusting any seat, knee hold down pad, range of motion limiter, foothold pad or any other type of adjuster, make certain that the adjusting pin is fully engaged in the hole to avoid injury.
3. It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to properly instruct its end users and supervising personnel as to the proper operating procedures of all EXERBOTICS equipment.
4. Keep children away from selectorized strength equipment. Parent or others supervising children must provide close supervision of children if the equipment is used in the presence of children.
5. Never use dumbbells or other means to incrementally increase the weight resistance. Use only those means provided by EXERBOTICS.
6. UNDERSTANDING EACH AND EVERY WARNING TO THE FULLEST IS IMPORTANT. IF ANY OF THESE WARNINGS ARE UNCLEAR, ASK FOR CLARIFICATION FROM EXERBOTICSPERSONNEL.
7. Injuries may result if exercising improperly or excessively. It is recommended that all individuals consult a physician prior to commencing an exercise program. If at any time during exercise you feel faint, dizzy or experience pain, stop and consult your physician.
8. Do not exceed maximum user weight – 300 lbs.
WHAT IS COVERED
This EXERBOTICS commercial exercise equipment (.Product.) is warranted to be free of all defects in material and workmanship.
WHO IS COVERED
Only the original purchaser. This warranty may not be transferred or assigned.
WHO PAYS TRANSPORTATION & INSURANCE FOR SERVICE
If the Product or any covered part must be returned to a service facility for repairs, We, EXERBOTICS, will pay all transportation and insurance charges for the first year. You are responsible for transportation and insurance charges during the second and third years (if applicable).
WHAT WE WILL DO TO CORRECT COVERED DEFECTS
We will ship to you any new or rebuilt replacement part or component, or, at our option, replace the Product. Such replacement parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Any failures or damage caused by unauthorized service, misuse, accident, negligence, improper assembly or installation, debris resulting from any construction activities in the Product’s environment, rust or corrosion as a result of the Product’s location, alterations or modifications without our written authorization or by failure on your part to use, operate and maintain the Product as set out in your Operation Manual (.Manual.). All terms of this warranty are void if this product is moved beyond the continental borders of the United States of America (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Canada) and are then subject to the terms provided by that country’s local authorized EXERBOTICS representative.
It is VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS MANUAL before operating the Product. Remember to perform the periodic maintenance requirements specified in the Manual to assure proper operation and your continued satisfaction.
HOW TO GET HELP:
- Using the “Helpdesk” tab in your Exerbotics Administration Software, submit a service ticket if you are having a problem with your products.
- Additionally, there are resources in the Helpdesk to research commonly asked questions.
Our Commitment to you
When contacted with a service inquiry for a warranty or non-warranty item, Exerbotics will respond within 8 business hours with a planned course of action to resolve your issue. We will:
- Respond to your service ticket to:
- Provide phone support for general questions
- Provide remote technical service for software or computer outages
- Collect information to dispatch a service technician at our discretion
- Establish service parts required and timeframe for shipment
- Establish any other course of action required
Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Frame: 10 years structural warranty (excluding surface finishes)
- Pads, upholstery, grips and items not specified: 90 Days
- Electronic Hardware: 2 years
Exerbotics, LLC or the Exerbotics, LLC subsidiary licensing the Software, if sale is not directly by Exerbotics, LLC (“Exerbotics”) warrants that commencing from the date of delivery to Customer (but in case of resale by an Exerbotics reseller, commencing not more than ninety (90) days after original delivery by Exerbotics), and continuing for a period of the longer of (a) ninety (90) days (a) the media on which the Software is furnished will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use; and (b) the Software substantially conforms to its published specifications. Except for the foregoing, the Software is provided “AS IS”. This limited warranty extends only to the Customer who is the original licensee. Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and the entire liability of Exerbotics and its suppliers under this limited warranty will be, at Exerbotics or its service center’s option, repair, replacement, or refund of the Software if reported (or, upon request, returned) to the party supplying the Software to Customer, if different than Exerbotics. In no event does Exerbotics warrant that the Software is error free or that Customer will be able to operate the Software without problems or interruptions. In addition, due to the continual development of new techniques for intruding upon and attacking networks, Exerbotics does not warrant that the Software or any equipment, system or network on which the Software is used will be free of vulnerability to intrusion or attack.
This warranty does not apply if the Product (a) has been altered, except by Exerbotics, (b) has not been installed, operated, repaired, or maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by Exerbotics, (c) has been subjected to abnormal physical or electrical stress, misuse, negligence, or accident; or (d) is licensed, for beta, evaluation, testing or demonstration purposes for which Exerbotics does not receive a payment of purchase price or license fee.
Disclaimer and Release
The warranties provided herein are the exclusive warranties given by Exerbotics and supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE THAT APLY TO ANY PARTS DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIODS OF EXPRESS WARRANTIES GIVEN ABOVE FOR THOSE SAME PARTS. EXERBOTICS HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES THOSE WARRANTIES THEREAFTER. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation my not apply to you. EXERBOTICS ALSO HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY NONCONFORMANCE OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (A) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGILGENCE OF EXERBOTICS OR ITS SUPPLIERS (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED); AND (B) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT. this disclaimer and release shall apply even if the express warranty set forth above fails of its essential purpose.
For any product described above that fails to conform to its warranty, Exerbotics will provide, at their option one of the following: (1) repair; (2) replacement; or (3) refund of the purchase price. Exerbotics Limited Warranty service may be obtained by contacting the authorized dealer from whom you purchased the item. Exerbotics compensates Servicers for warranty trips within their normal service area to repair commercial EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES OF THE BUYER FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
EXERBOTICS AND / OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING WARRANTY), TORT (INCLUDING ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUNED NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGE TO THE EQUIPMENT, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, COST OF CAPITAL, COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY BUYER, (BY WAY OF CORRECTION OR OTHERWISE) OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONDELIVERY OR FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT. This exclusion applies even if the above warranty fails of its essential purpose and regardless of whether such damages are sought for breach of warranty, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Read the Operation Manual before setting up the Exerbotics Machine. Place the Product where it will be used before beginning the setup procedure.
ELECTRICAL POWER REQUIREMENTS
The Product requires a dedicated* line.
* One individual branch circuit for each Product per NEC article 210-21 (b) (1) and 210-23 (or other appropriate, country specific electrical compliance guidelines). The hot, neutral and ground wires must each be routed independently (not looped or tied to other circuits.)
NOTE: Do not modify the plug provided with this product. If the plug does not fit into an available electrical outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
This Exerbotics product must be properly grounded. If the unit malfunctions or breaks down, proper grounding provides a path of least resistance for the electric current, which reduces the risk of shock to anyone touching or using the equipment. Each unit is equipped with an electrical cord, which includes an equipment grounding conductor and a grounding plug. The plug must be inserted into an outlet that has been properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
A temporary adapter MUST NOT BE USED to connect this plug to a two-pole receptacle in North America. If a properly grounded, 15-amp outlet is not available, one must be installed by a qualified electrician.
DANGER: A risk of electrical shock may result from improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor. Check with a qualified electrician if in doubt as to proper grounding technique. DO NOT modify the plug provided with the product. If it will not fit an electrical outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. Any modification to the electrical plug will result in a voided warranty.
One type RJ45 networking port (A) is located inside the data cabinet. This network port allows the Exerbotics machines to network to the local area network and each other.
Any use of the port for other than its intended purpose could void the product warranty.