Core strength and health are at the center of physical well-being. When back strains occur they snowball quickly into restrictions in daily living. This leads to a downward spiral of physical limitations that affect an individual personally, professionally, and emotionally.
We understand what it is like to live with pain. Our experts have studied the natural function of the spine for over 30 years in order to develop a solution that protects and promotes a healthy core and spine through intelligent ergonomics, research-based protocols, and ability-based exercise.
The breakthrough mechanics of the patent pending Nucleus Back Machine (eAB) creates the first exercise that mirrors the complex motion of the spine with a comfortable and cost-effective design.
What We Like About the Nucleus
- Traditionally back machines use a simple axis of motion that actually limits spinal involvement while the user pivots at the hip. This if the first machine we have ever used that moves like the spine fostering segmental participation for the deepest possible activation.
- The software provides real-time feedback as well as immediate insights into limitations, effort, and progress for data-driven guidance and assessment.
- “The eAB is brilliant! Breakthrough mechanics and adaptive programming make it perfect for both fit and deconditioned populations”
-Nic Bartolatta, Physical Therapist
Muscles It Works
Erector Spinae, Multifidus, Abdominals, Thoraco-Lumbar Fascia
Key Machine Features
- Fixed foot positions for easy set up for users of all sizes
- Triple articulation creating a natural movement for the user
- Self-aligning back pad for accurate positioning
- Concentric and Eccentric training emphasis
- Instant graphical feedback
- Dimensions: 77″L x 33.5″W x 59.5″H
(196cm x 89cm x 150cm)
All Exerbotics Machines Feature
- Visual exercising targets
- Safe range of motion control
- Strength testing & reporting
- Databased exercise and testing history
- Standard powder coated Stardust Silver frame
- 15″ touch screen monitor
- Designed and manufactured in the USA